Mimi's Sugary Donuts.
You can cook Mimi's Sugary Donuts using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mimi's Sugary Donuts
- You need 550 g of All-purpose flour.
- You need 11 g of Instant yeast.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 60 g of Granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 275 g of Evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 75 g of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Mimi's Sugary Donuts step by step
- (Let me begin with I rely on my dough mixer a lot so) Using a mixer, add everything together,except "unsalted butter" and at first let it mix for a few minutes.
- When the dough starts to form then add "unsalted butter" in and wait until the process is done which take about 30 minutes.
- Proof the dough for 1 hour or double in size.
- Punch the dough to get rid of air.
- Cut it into smaller dough and roll into a tiny ball, weight about 50-55g each.
- Let them rest for 10-15 minutes or double in size.
- Dip your finger in flour and then make a hole for your donut.
- Fry the donuts until golden brown and then transfer to wire rack to drain the oil.
- Let it cool and later roll it with "granulated sugar" on all sides.