You can have Pan-Seared Dumplings using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan-Seared Dumplings
- It’s 1 package of dumpling wrappers.
- It’s of Water (for sealing wrapper edges).
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 cup of cellophane noodles, chopped.
- Prepare 6-7 of kikurage, julienned.
- It’s 1 slice of ginger root, minced.
- Prepare 3 stalks of scallions, juilenned.
- It’s 2 cups of cabbage, finely chopped.
- You need 4-5 of shiitaki, finely diced.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
Pan-Seared Dumplings instructions
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Place approximately 1 tbsp of filling in the center of wrapper. Moisten inner wrapper edges with water. Fold in half and pleat edges..
- Sear dumplings in pan for 4-5 mins until crisp..