You can cook GYOZA（pan-fried dumplings） using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of GYOZA（pan-fried dumplings）
- It’s 200 g of Ground pork.
- It’s 1 of Japanese leek (finely choped).
- You need 1/4 of Cabbage (finely choped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chinese five spices powder (if you have this).
- Prepare of Few Salt and Black pepper.
- It’s 40 of GYOZA wrappers.
- Prepare of Dipping sauce (Just mix).
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Rice vinegar.
GYOZA（pan-fried dumplings） instructions
- In a large bowl, combine all Ingredients. Mix well with your hands until it becomes sticky..
- Take a GYOZA wrapper and place it in the palm of your hand, and place a teaspoon of filling in the middle of it. Using your another hand's finger, wet the rim with water and make pleats to seal the GYOZA..
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. When the pan is hot, add the 20-40 (as fit as your pan) gyoza in a circle..
- Cover with a lid and steam the GYOZA for about 5 minutes..
- Remove the lid and continue cooking until the water is completely evaporated..
- Place a plate on top of GYOZA and flip the pan upside down..