Kopi c / Kopi (coffee). Kopi (from Coffee) is a type of traditional coffee originating from Malaysia and Singapore. It is a highly caffeinated black coffee served with milk and sugar. This drink has Hainanese roots, being also otherwise known as Nanyang coffee.
Made from quality beans, NESCAFÉ Singapore Kopi C Gao Siew Dai serves up a deliciously smooth and aromatic cup of. My personal favourite is Kopi C. A coffee made with carnation milk instead of condensed milk. You can cook Kopi c / Kopi (coffee) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kopi c / Kopi (coffee)
- Prepare 1/2 half of tablespoon of condense milk.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of skim milk.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coffee powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
The carnation milk is a brand of tinned evaporated milk which is less thick and sweet compared to evaporated milk. Kopi, is a malay word for coffee. Coffee produced in Malaysia taste very different from the western coffee, and we believe it is due to the difference in. Kopi recipes, the traditional Singaporean way.
Kopi c / Kopi (coffee) instructions
- Measure water according to your cup size. And pour in a pot and add in your coffee powder and pinch of salt..
- Mixed it and let it boil in medium low heat about 3-4minutes. If u want stronger taste let it boil longer but make sure your water measurements extra.Because the simmer process dense your water.Let it boil like this..
- Add in your sugar,and condense milk in your cup then pour in your hot boiling coffee..
- Add in your coffee water and last your creamer milk.Stir well and ready to serve.This is one typical breakfast we had back in the day. For your info,Asian ear heavy breakfast as rice n etc because we had hard labor throughout the day.That what my grandma said..hehe… Happy try….
Here's our recipes to brewing kopi, kopi-o, kopi-c and more. Now you can make your cup of kopi at home too. Remove kopi powder (you can use a coffee sock or a cheese cloth), Add condiments as per recipes below, dilute to desired strength, if necessary. Nescafe Singapore Kopi-C Gao Siew Dai brings you intense kopitiam coffee that Singaporeans love, paired with the rich smoothness of evaporated milk. This page contains data on US Coffee C.