No-Knead (somewhat) express donut.
You can have No-Knead (somewhat) express donut using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-Knead (somewhat) express donut
- It’s 150-180 ml of lukewarm milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 of &1/2 teaspoons of instant yeast.
- Prepare 350 gr of bread flour or strong flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of room temperature butter or margarine.
No-Knead (somewhat) express donut instructions
- In a cup, stir together milk, sugar & yeast. Leave to foam (in my country it takes 8 minutes maximum, but in colder area can be around 10 minutes)..
- Sieve all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl..
- Pour the milk mixture into the mixing bowl then add in butter. Stir with wooden spoon or simply squeeze with your fingers. Remember to wash your hands first hehehe or just use a plastic glove. Do this until everything is well combined..
- Scrape the dough to the center of the bowl. Cover the bowl with damp clothing for at least 15 minutes. Remember, the longer you proof the dough, the better it will be..
- Put the dough on a floured surface, flatten it with a rolling pin & form it using cutter or donut mold. Arrange the donut on a floured tray, leave to proof for another 15 minutes..
- Deep fry with low heat, turn/flip the donuts once only to achieve the white ring. After they are done put in a strainer and let them cool. Then you can garnish them the way you want :).