Gulab jamun black coffee cupcake. Great recipe for Gulab jamun black coffee cupcake. Please try and let me know your feedback. Gulab jamun cupcakes – Make your favorite gulab jamun a real show stopper with these easy to make and fun cupcakes recipe.
I can never stop having them. Even yesterday i had three of those beauties which i bought from my Similar Recipes, Kala Jamun Khoya Gulab Jamun Bread Jamun Gulab Jamun using milk powder Paneer Jamuns Sweet Potato Jamun. Cupcakes dotted with gulab jamuns look exotic and taste as good as well. You can have Gulab jamun black coffee cupcake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun black coffee cupcake
- Prepare of For cake batter:.
- It’s 150 gms of all purpose flour.
- It’s 100 gms of castor sugar.
- You need 50 ml of black coffee/regular coffee liquor(cool/at room temperature).
- It’s 1/2 of tspn baking soda.
- You need 4 of small gulab jamuns chopped.
- It’s 2 of tbsn oil.
- It’s 20 ml of buttermilk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of For icing:.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn salted butter.
- Prepare 20 gms of caster sugar.
- Prepare 20 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 2 of tbsn melted white chocolate.
For more recipes related to Gulab Jamun Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting checkout Gulab Jamun Mousse, Gulabjamun Cheesecake In another bowl, add black coffee, break eggs, add butter milk, oil and whisk it nicely. Wish you all a very happy and prosperous New year my friends! After a short vacation , I am very glad to present a well known Indian dessert , the Gulab Jamun. Gulab means Rose flower and Jamun means a dark colored fruit called Naval pazham (Tamil).
Gulab jamun black coffee cupcake step by step
- Combine 150 gms all purpose flour, 1/2 tsn baking soda, 100 gm castor sugar & 4 gulab jamuns chopped in a bowl and mix.
- Separately mix 50 ml black coffee liquor,1 tbsn oil,20 ml buttermilk and mix.
- Add 1 egg to the mix and whisk well until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet batter prepared and whisk well to create a thick batter.
- Line cupcake liners in a muffin tray and fill them upto 2/3 rd with the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done at 200 degree celcius.
- Frosting: Combine 20 ml sweetened condensed milk,20 gms castor sugar, 1 tbsn butter and mix well.
- Add the icing on to the cupcakes using a piping bag.
- Decorate with chocolate shaves and few pieces of gulab jamuns.
Enriched by our vast industrial experience in this business, we are involved in trading an enormous quality assortment of Flavored Cupcake, Soan Papdi and Gulab. Say hello to EGGLESS GULAB JAMUN CAKE! Inspired by arguably one of the best Indian sweets of all time, this super moist saffron and cardamom cake is finished with a liberal lick of rosewater syrup. I think this cake is my spirit animal. Gulab jamun muffins recipe with step-wise pictures and video recipe.