Katakuriko Coffee Warabi Mochi.
You can have Katakuriko Coffee Warabi Mochi using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Katakuriko Coffee Warabi Mochi
- It’s 300 ml of warm water.
- You need 4 gr of instant coffee.
- It’s 5 tbsp of katakuriko.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Oil for lining the mold.
Katakuriko Coffee Warabi Mochi instructions
- Line the mold with the oil..
- Combine warm water with instant coffee. Mix it until the coffee dissolves. Wait until it cools..
- Combine water + coffee with katakuriko, sugar, and vanilla extract in a pan..
- Use low heat. Continue stirring until the mixture becomes thick, a bit translucent, and can be lifted with the spatula..
- Put it on the oiled mold. When it is cool, store it in the fridge before slicing it..
- My kids eat this with whipped cream. But I think it is also tasty without anything else..