Churros & Hot Chocolate Recipe (No Fry).
You can have Churros & Hot Chocolate Recipe (No Fry) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Churros & Hot Chocolate Recipe (No Fry)
- Prepare 160 ml of Milk.
- It’s 20 gr of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 100 gr of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (M/L size).
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Hot chocolate recipe:.
- You need 60 gr of Dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 90 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cornstarch + 1 tbs Water.
Churros & Hot Chocolate Recipe (No Fry) step by step
- Add milk+cream+sugar+salt into the pot and heat it over medium heat. When the butter start to melt, turn to low heat..
- Then add flour to the pot, Use a spatula to mix quickly and evenly. ↓ When(The dough is like the picture) Pour the dough into a large bowl and let it cool for about 5 minutes. Watch the video too: https://youtu.be/Fxq_bXGA4Uk.
- Then add eggs and vanilla extract. Use a spatula to mix and stir evenly..
- Put the dough in the squeeze bag, The dough will become a bit hard after mixing. To avoid the bag breaking during the squeezing process It is recommended to use a double squeeze bag. Extrude the shape you like on the baking sheet. Then cut off the tail with scissors..
- After squeezing the shape, You can put some melted butter on the top of the dough. (this step is optional) Bake in the oven at 170 degrees for 40-45 minutes..
- After baking, you can sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. (this step is optional) Make hot chocolate. Add chocolate + milk + sugar to the pot Stir and mix slowly over low heat until the chocolate melts. Then mix the Cornstarch with water Pour into the pot and stir constantly until the chocolate thickens..