Lamb and Coffee Stew.
You can have Lamb and Coffee Stew using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb and Coffee Stew
- You need 1 cup of strong coffee more if needed.
- You need 1 pound of lamb neckbones.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 pound of carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 of large orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ail purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of Sauvignon merlot.
- You need 1/4 cup of ghee.
Lamb and Coffee Stew instructions
- Heat oil in a pan on the stove top. Add lamb neckbones and brown on all sides. 10 total..
- Remove the lamb. Add all the rest of the ingredients except flour ghee and water cover and simmer. 10 minutes.
- With the spices added sir in. Cover and stir occasionally cooking on low. 20 minutes.
- Slice some of the lamb off the bone. Add the sliced lamb back. Add ghee Stir in well..
- Simmer 20 minutes then turn down low heat for 20 minutes..
- After its cooked add flour to make a gravy in the pot with the lamb. After its cooked for 10 minutes add 1 cup of water to thin the gravy. Let simmer 10 minutes..
- When done let rest for 5 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy! I served over Puerto Rican style rice..