Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
You can have Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 150 gm of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar+brown sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of peanut butter (smooth/chunky).
- Prepare 2 cups of oats.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Beat softened butter, sugar, and peanut butter until smooth..
- Add eggs and vanilla essence and continue beating till well incorporated..
- Add in flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder, and oats. Mix well..
- Drop spoonful of mixture onto baking sheet. Bake at 180°C for 9-11 minutes..
- Leave to cool completely..