Salted caramel coffee creamer. Take your coffee to the next scrumptiously sweet level with this Homemade Salted Coffee Creamer recipe with all the sweetness of salted caramel right Two homemade coffee creamer recipes in one month, you ask? I'd apologize, but this Homemade Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer is. This salted caramel creamer recipe is simple, delicious, and way better for you than those sugar-free syrups you'll find in most low-carb flavored coffee drinks.
Healthy Powdered Coffee Creamer Recipe – Shelf Stable Pantry Staple. Combine all of the above ingredients in a large bowl. It will stay fresh as long as the milk you added hasn't met its expiration date yet. You can cook Salted caramel coffee creamer using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted caramel coffee creamer
- It’s 1 1/2 c of half and half.
- You need 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 c of caramel ice cream topping or caramel syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of course ground sea salt.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk (caramel flavor).
If you like this recipe, you may like: 'Bailey's' Irish Coffee Creamer. I'm so pleased that you enjoy all my DIY coffee creamer recipes – and you are correct – it seems they are all holiday and seasonal flavors. Fifty-count box of single serve liquid creamers with a rich, creamy blend of salty caramel and indulgent chocolate. This salted caramel coffee creamer and iced latte is super easy to make and so delicious!
Salted caramel coffee creamer step by step
- Over low heat, whisk together the half and half, instant coffee, and cocoa powder until dissolved. Stir in the caramel topping, sea salt, and sweetened condensed milk. Remove from the heat and let cool..
- Store in a mason jar in the refrigerator. Go by the expiration date on the half and half container..
- Stir or shake well before using in your coffee.
Made with wholesome ingredients, it's also free of dairy, gluten, and refined sugar! Once fall arrives and especially around the holidays, I tend to splurge on all the delicious seasonal coffee drinks. If you love salted caramel that is legit salty – then this Homemade Dairy Free Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer is for you! Check out this Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe. Caramel Vanilla Coffee Creamer – Fashionable Foods.