Cocoa Coffee Cookies.
You can have Cocoa Coffee Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cocoa Coffee Cookies
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 11/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ground coffee.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Cocoa Coffee Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a cookie sheet. Put 1/4 cup of sugar in a small bowl and set aside..
- Combine butter and sugar and mix untill combined..
- Add brown sugar, coffee, and eggs and mix untill combined..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa and combine slowly with butter mixture..
- Batter will be thick. Roll into balls, roll in sugar and place on cookie sheet..
- Bake for 9-11 min. Let cool completely and enjoy. Makes about two dozen cookies..