You can have Churros using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Churros
- You need 150 ml of water.
- It’s 20 g of sugar.
- It’s 40 g of butter.
- You need 110 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Oil to fry.
- You need of Chocolate dip.
- Prepare 50 g of dark chocolate.
- It’s 25 g of sugar.
- Prepare 120 ml of milk.
- Prepare 4 g of cornstarch.
- Prepare 10 ml of water.
- Prepare of Add-on sugar dip (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Melt the butter with water & sugar until it's melted and simmering.
- Put to low heat and add the flower until it's mixed (for around 3 minutes).
- Flatten the dough in a bowl to cool for 10 minutes then add the egg one by one.
- Put the dough into a piping bag with a star-shaped tip.
- Cut the dough evenly and fry until golden.
- While waiting for the churros to cool let's make the chocolate dip.
- Melt the chocolate, sugar, and milk in medium heat until it's melted. (WARNING: keep on stirring so the mixture will not burn).
- Mix the cornstarch with the water then add it to the chocolate mixture.
- Keep on stirring until the mixture thickens.
- While the churros are still hot cover them with the sugar and cinnamon.