Toffee Shortbread Cookies With a Creamy Coffee Ganache Center.
You can have Toffee Shortbread Cookies With a Creamy Coffee Ganache Center using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toffee Shortbread Cookies With a Creamy Coffee Ganache Center
- Prepare of For Toffee Crunch shortbread Cookies.
- You need 12 ounces (3 sticks) of unsalted buttter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugat.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 12 ounces of Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee bats, chopped.
- You need of For Coffee Cream Ganache Filling.
- You need 4 ounces of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of instant coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Toffee Shortbread Cookies With a Creamy Coffee Ganache Center instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment papet.
- Chop Heath ztToffee into course crumbs. I pulsed them in the food processor but was careful not to crush to much.
- Whisk together flour and salt, set aside.
- In another large bowl beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture slowly and beat just untl a dough forms, fold in Heath Toffee pieces and then press dogh into a mass with your hands.
- Roll the dough into about 1 1/2 inch balls. Press a indentation in center of ball with your finger or the end of a wooden spoon. Place on prepared pans and bake until golden about 20 to 22 minutes.
- When they come out of the oven, using the back of a wooden spoon to make the indentation for the filling open if needed. Transfer to racks to cool..
- Make Coffee Cream Filling.
- Have chopped chocolate in a bowl. Heat cream until hot but not boiling. Add, coffee granules, vanilla and salt. Pour hot cream over chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Let sit at room temperatire until it cools to room temperature, about 10 minutes then refrigerate until quite thick about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Pour or spoon Coffee Cream into cookie centers. Let sit to set centers or refrigerate to quick set centers.