Peanut Butter Banana Pupcakes.
You can cook Peanut Butter Banana Pupcakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Banana Pupcakes
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of overripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil (I used coconut).
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oats.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda (turns out fine without it, too).
Peanut Butter Banana Pupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Add to cupcake tin. This recipe made six big pupcakes but you could do twelve smaller ones..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool and ice with peanut butter..
- Give to your sweet doggo and tell them you love them very much. 😊.