Mike's Kids EZ Chicken & Dumplings.
You can have Mike's Kids EZ Chicken & Dumplings using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Kids EZ Chicken & Dumplings
- It’s 10 Cups of Homemade Chicken Stock [see my recipe under my profile if you'd like to].
- You need 1 of Medium Viadailla Onion [chopped].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Celery [chopped].
- You need 1 Cup of Carrots [sliced].
- You need 1 Can of Campbell's Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 Can of Campbell's Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 tsp of Rosemary.
- You need 1 of LG Bay Leaf.
- It’s 1 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or salt].
- Prepare 1 Can of Grands Butter Biscuits.
- You need 3 Cups of Shreaded Rotisserie Chicken.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of Can Sweet Corn.
Mike's Kids EZ Chicken & Dumplings step by step
- Here's what you'll need..
- Preferably using homemade chicken stock – bring broth to a simmer..
- Chop your vegetables and add to your pot..
- Open biscuits..
- Roll into small balls or, roll out with flour and cut into 1" strips. That's what I'd recommend. The kids just wanted them fat and plump!.
- Add to boiling broth and stir quickly. Otherwise they'll stick together. Boil for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir regularly. If dumplings are floating – they're not done..