You can have Coffee Jelly using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coffee Jelly
- It’s 2 cups of hot coffee (instant is fine).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of powdered gelatine.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of warm water.
- It’s of Whipped cream.
Coffee Jelly instructions
- Dissolve gelatine in the warm water.
- Dissolve sugar into the hot coffee.
- Combine gelatine in Step 1 into the coffee. Stir to mix..
- Pour jelly mixture into a shallow baking tray. Allow to cool before transferring to refrigerator to set..
- After at least three hours, the jelly should be firm and set. Using a knife, cut jelly cubes of 2-3 cms per side by running a knife vertically and horizontally across..
- Serve by scooping out the jelly and topped with whipped cream..