Spicy Peanut Butter Ramen with Mussels.
You can have Spicy Peanut Butter Ramen with Mussels using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Peanut Butter Ramen with Mussels
- You need 1 of ramen package.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sriracha.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot/warm water.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 2 stalks of green onions – optional.
- You need of mussels – optional, topping.
Spicy Peanut Butter Ramen with Mussels step by step
- Mix the sriracha, brown sugar, soy sauce and peanut butter together..
- Stir in the hot water with the mixture above. It should resemble a sauce that you can easily mix in with the ramen. Set aside..
- Boil a pot of water and cook just the ramen according the package directions. Pour out any left over liquid..
- Boil a pot of water and cook the mussels if you are using any..
- In a bowl, combine the ramen and the sauce mixture. Then add any toppings..