Peanut Butter Homemade Ice Cream.
You can cook Peanut Butter Homemade Ice Cream using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Homemade Ice Cream
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of Butterfinger candy bars, crushed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter.
- It’s of Milk (approximately half a gallon).
Peanut Butter Homemade Ice Cream instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs thoroughly (or use a mixer on high speed until thick and foamy if you're lazy like me)..
- Add sugar slowly..
- Turn mixer to low speed, (or whisk a little less vigorously)..
- Add condensed milk, vanilla, crushed candy bars, and peanut butter..
- Pour in freezer container of your ice cream maker..
- Add milk to bring mix to the fill line..
- You should know what to do from here if you've ever used an ice cream maker. If not, consult the all-knowing Google..