Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait.
You can cook Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait
- Prepare of INGREDIENTS for 1 Parfait.
- It’s of Coffee Jelly.
- You need 600 g of Strong Hot Coffee.
- It’s 15 g of Gelatin Powder.
- It’s 45 g of Cold Water.
- You need of Mango Smoothie.
- You need 120 g of Mango Puree (or Frozen Mango).
- Prepare 60 g of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Prepare A few of Pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 1 scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.
Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait step by step
- Coffee Jelly.
- Prepare a square cake pan or casserole dish..
- Pour the cold water into the gelatin powder and stir well. Store in the fridge until ready to use..
- Brew the hot coffee. You can make it quite thick to get a stronger coffee flavour..
- Add the sugar to the hot coffee and stir..
- Microwave the gelatin mixture to melt. Pour the melted gelatin into the hot coffee solution and stir well..
- Pour the coffee solution into the cake pan and keep in the fridge until solid..
- Cut into cubes..
- Mango Smoothie.
- Add the mango puree (or frozen mango) and vanilla ice cream to a blender and blend well..
- Prepare a glass..
- Add the mango smoothie to the glass..
- Place a few chunks of pineapple on the mango..
- Add some coffee jelly cubes..
- Add a scoop of ice cream on top and decorate as you like..