Baked Blueberry " Donuts ".
You can cook Baked Blueberry " Donuts " using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Blueberry " Donuts "
- You need 2 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs beaten.
- It’s 3/4 cup of whole milk – I used 2%.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter – melted.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries.
Baked Blueberry " Donuts " instructions
- Preheat oven to 325º. Spray 2-6 well donut pans..
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, butter, & extracts.Add to flour mixture. Mix well with a rubber spatula. Just until incorporated. Fold in blueberries..
- Spoon batter into a resealable freezer bag or pastry bag. Fill pans two- thirds full..
- Bake in oven for 10-14 minutes. Or until spring back when touched..
- Let donuts cool for 5 minutes. Turn out of pan to cool completely. Prior to glaze. ( I rolled mine in sugar )..