P-lo Chicken and Dumplings.
You can cook P-lo Chicken and Dumplings using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of P-lo Chicken and Dumplings
- It’s 1 of Whole cut up chicken.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Seasonings.
- You need 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 2 cups of Bisquick.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Milk for Bisquick.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
P-lo Chicken and Dumplings instructions
- Add chicken to pot and submerge with water until just covers chicken.
- Bring to boil and add seasonings (I use garlic, salt, pepper, complete seasoning)..And two chicken bouillon cubes.. Once at a boil bring to a steady simmer.
- Once completely cooked thru about 45 minutes later, remove chicken let cool and remove meat and set aside (I turn off the heat on pot while chicken cools).
- Mix dumplings according to back of package directions on bisquick… I also season flour before adding milk.
- Now cook dumplings in chicken broth according to back of box bisquick (I usually boil 10 minutes uncovered on med simmer, then covered on low simmer 10 minutes …-2 cups bisquick and 2/3 cup of milk).
- Once dumplings are done give broth a swirl to mix gently …now we're gonna bring temperature up to med high simmer and drop whole eggs in boiling broth.. (Make sure broth is boiling where drop egg at!… Wait for broth to bubble before you drop each egg will be in different spots .. Don't stir !!!!.
- Once have all eggs in drop temperature to a low simmer and cover 5 minutes… Then slowly add shredded chicken swirl pot each batch of chicken gently.
- Turn temperature to low cover 5 minutes then done! At this time I add little more salt and pepper and gently stir together.