Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine softened.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt if not using salted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter chips OR chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Granulated sugar for dipping.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cream sugar, butter, peanut butter and egg in a large bowl..
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and your choice of "chips" I only had chocolate chips on hand so that's what I used..
- Roll dough into small balls, flatten slightly if you don't want really thick cookies, then dip into granulated sugar and place sugar side up on cookie sheet.
- Bake between 10-15 minutes and let cool slightly on cookie sheet. Remove and serve..