Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake.
You can have Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake
- You need 1 box of Chocolate Fudge cake mix(make according to box directions).
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 1/2-4 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of miniature chocolate peanut butter cups, halved.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Prepare chocolate cake mix according to package instructions and pour into a lightly greased 9×13 cake pan, DO NOT BAKE – set aside..
- Melt butter on stove top until bubbly. Pour into mixing bowl and beat the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the peanut butter and vanilla extract, beat till smooth. Add one cup of powdered sugar at a time to bowl, and beat until fully incorporated and mixture becomes light and fluffy..
- Scoop spoonfuls of the peanut butter mixture onto the chocolate cake batter, all over. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips and peanut butter cups..
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the center is only slightly jiggly. Let cool for 15 to 20 minutes before slicing and serving warm. Top with ice cream if desired! Enjoy!.