Rice Flour Dumplings (Plain Kozhukkatta).
You can cook Rice Flour Dumplings (Plain Kozhukkatta) using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Flour Dumplings (Plain Kozhukkatta)
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Coconut.
- You need 2 Cup of Rice Flour.
- It’s 2 Cups of Hot Water.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
Rice Flour Dumplings (Plain Kozhukkatta) instructions
- Add some salt & boil the water. Add approximately two cups of water..
- Once the water is boiled, add the rice flour to it..
- If you think the water isn't enough, add a little bit of water. If it's more wait a while till the water evaporates. Mix well..
- Add the grated coconut & stir. Make sure the dough is soft & smooth. Turn off the stove..
- Once it is cooled, knead the dough..
- Make oval shaped balls (or any other shape you prefer) with the dough..
- Heat some water. Add a little salt. Remember, you've already added it in the dough. So check & add. Put the dough in the boiling water & cook for 15-20 minutes. Serve hot..