Iced coffee dessert.
You can cook Iced coffee dessert using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Iced coffee dessert
- You need 400 grams of ice cream vanilla sundae or similar (regular vanilla will work too).
- It’s 1 cup of prepared chilled coffee.
- You need 180 grams of ice cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 8 of crushed Oreo's.
- Prepare of sugar.
Iced coffee dessert instructions
- Place ice cubes ib blender, add on top the ice cream, milk and coffee and blend until you don't hear crushin ice..
- Pour into a cup and sprinkle with crushed Oreo's.
- Whip 1 to 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream and sweetened according to flavor..
- Transfer into a piping bag and pipe on top. Sprinkle with crushed Oreo's..
- Some notes: I make the coffee with 1 tsp of coffee powder, a bit of warm water to melt the powder and the rest lukewarm water. I crush the Oreo's to a medium small sizes, that way you get nice chunks in the drink and can sprinkle small ones on top. Enjoy !.