Peanut butter fudge. This quick and easy peanut butter fudge recipe is rich, creamy, and melts in your mouth for an amazing salty-sweet treat. Peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, milk, confectioners' sugar and vanilla are the ingredients in this easy fudge. Peanut Butter Fudge is a creamy, peanut buttery flavored fudge that is an added bonus to all your other fudge flavors.
Which is your favorite so far? I've made this peanut butter fudge before. Many years ago before this blog. You can cook Peanut butter fudge using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter fudge
- You need 2 cups of peanut butter (I used jiff).
- Prepare 5 cups of baking sugar.
- You need 1 of small can evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 5 cups of sugar.
- You need 2-3 handfuls of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 2-3 handfuls of Peanut butter chip.
This fudge "recipe" has been sitting in a box of saved recipe scraps. Eating fudge always brings nostalgic memories of vacation travels flooding in with each bite. It didn't matter which town my family was visiting there always seemed to be a sweet. This peanut butter fudge is so QUICK and EASY to make.
Peanut butter fudge instructions
- Add evaporated milk butter and sugar to a large sauce pan bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes stirring constantly.
- After 15 mins remove from heat add peanut butter and stir till smooth add chocolate and peanut butter chips right before pouring.
- Pour mixture into greased pan allow to cool and serve.
Melt marshmallows with sugar and peanut butter, and you're done! This tastes like the inside of a peanut butter cup, and makes a great gift. This Peanut Butter Fudge is so silky and smooth it melts in your mouth. It's easy to make and only requires four ingredients to produce a fool proof easy peanut butter fudge that is absolute perfection! Sophie Dahl's homemade fudge recipe makes an easy sweet treat or a stunning edible gift.