Doughnut Rings No.1 Kinako.
You can cook Doughnut Rings No.1 Kinako using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Doughnut Rings No.1 Kinako
- Prepare 70 grams of Hot cake mix.
- It’s 50 grams of Shiratamako.
- It’s 1 of as much (as needed) kinako, sugar, as you like.
- You need 50 grams of to 70 grams Siky tofu (unstrained).
Doughnut Rings No.1 Kinako instructions
- Mix the hot cake mix and tofu together. It's okay if it's a bit sticky..
- Put the shiratamako into a separate bowl, add water and knead until it's about the same softness as your earlobes..
- Mix ingredients from Step 1 and 2 and put into a piping bag. People that find it bothersome can scoop the mixture with a spoon and drop it into the oil as is. It will still taste the same..
- Cut baking paper into 8cm square sheets, pipe the mixture onto the sheets. Join the ends of the mixture by wetting a finger and molding together..
- Put the doughnuts in 170°C oil while still on the baking paper sheets and deep fry until golden. When the sheets come away from the doughnuts in the oil take them out..
- Mix kinako and sugar and coat the doughnuts to finish..
- I had a go at making ball shapes for the donuts. It was difficult to start with but it became enjoyable as I got used to it!.
- Apple tea cup-san who posted a review of my recipe used scissors to snip! snip! the piped mixture into segments instead of using a rubberband. You can get them looking this good with scissors Please go ahead and use this as reference as well..