Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownies.
You can have Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownies
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×9 inch baking pan with foil and grease..
- With a FORK NOT A MIXER cream together butter and peanut butter. Gradually blend in the brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix until combined. Not fluffy. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture until well blended.
- Fold in 2 cups chocolate chips and then spread into prepared pan..
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven, or until the top springs back when touched. Cool, and cut into 16 squares..