No bake peanut butter treats.
You can cook No bake peanut butter treats using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake peanut butter treats
- You need 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 6 cups of corn flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mini chocolate chips (optional).
No bake peanut butter treats instructions
- Heat syrup and sugar in pan on medium heat. While it's heating add flakes to large mixing bowl, set aside..
- When sugar is dissolved add peanut butter and butter. Bring to a boil (as in a few bubbles have popped on the surface) but keep stirring so it doesn't burn on bottom..
- After it comes to a boil, take off heat and add vanilla..
- Quickly add syrup mixture to flakes in bowl. Stir to combine. *If you're adding chocolate chips fold them in after the flakes are covered, adding them at the beginning of this step will cause them to melt. But be quick it stiffens up fast:).
- Spray ice cream scoop (or spoons) with cooking spray and scoop onto wax paper, parchment, or sprayed cookie pan..
- Let cool 30 minutes..