Oil-free Baked Banana Donuts.
You can have Oil-free Baked Banana Donuts using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oil-free Baked Banana Donuts
- Prepare 50 grams of Flour (or rice flour).
- You need 70 ml of ☆Milk (or soy milk).
- You need 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 1 of Kinako (roasted soy bean flour), cocoa, aojiru (powdered green vegetables) or other flavors to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp ☆Baking powder.
Oil-free Baked Banana Donuts instructions
- Mash the banana with a fork. If the banana is too firm, microwave for 20-30 seconds to soften..
- Add all the ☆ ingredients to Step 1 and mix together..
- Spoon the batter into the donut molds..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 12-13 minutes. Remove from the molds when cooled..