Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate.
You can have Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate
- You need 2 cup of coarsely ground coffee.
- You need 8 cup of cool water.
Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate instructions
- Pour coffee into large container (with lid), add cool water, & stir until thoroughly combined. Cover & let sit at room temp for 12 hours..
- Place a fine mesh strainer over another large container. Line strainer with 2 layers of cheesecloth. Slowly pour coffee into empty container. Press any excess water through strainer. Discard grounds & refrigerate coffee concentrate in sealed container for up to 2 weeks..
- Add your favorite creamer, milk, half and half, or condensed milk & water to your own liking :).