Peanut Butter Clusters.
You can cook Peanut Butter Clusters using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Clusters
- It’s 2 Cups of Peanut Butter Chips.
- It’s 1 Cup of Milk Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Dry Roasted Peanuts.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Crushed Ridge Potato Chips.
Peanut Butter Clusters instructions
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt peanut butter chips and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and potato chips. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container..