Yummy iced coffee!. Welcome to yummy food & fashion. Todays recipe is iced coffee recipes Oh, and Boozy Iced Coffee is another favorite (cocktail-style).
Mine is with a tasty iced coffee. Since I've been drinking hot coffee every day since October or November (I live in New England – enough said), the day when I'm finally warm enough to crave an. I'm not a big coffee drinker, which is too bad now that I think about it. You can have Yummy iced coffee! using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy iced coffee!
- You need 2 of tablespoons of ground coffee.
- You need 2 cup of warm water.
- You need dash of of milk.
- You need 1 of Whipped cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon (optional).
- Prepare 1 of As much sugar as you want.
- You need 1 of ice cubes.
Place warm water in a medium- sized bowl. In a blender, combine ice cubes, coffee. Nothing better than some homemade iced coffee. This is how I get down.
Yummy iced coffee! step by step
- Place warm water in a medium- sized bowl.
- Add the ground coffee.
- Let that stay for 8 hours or overnight.
- Filter the pieces of ground coffee out.
- Mix coffee with a dash of milk or as desired.
- Add the sugar.
- Place a few ice cubes in cup.
- Put whipped cream if desired and top with cinnamon.
- Sip, enjoy and sit back!.
Iced coffee is a yummy summer treat, perfect for a warm summer evening. Homemade iced coffee is even better, and there are many different ways in which to make it. I have been making this ice coffee and its variations for years and it is always. We are big coffee drinkers and if you are too you are going to enjoy this. To make coffee ice cubes simply brew a cup of your favourite coffee, pour it into your ice cube tray, and You'll have coffee ice cubes when you're ready to make one of these simple but delicious iced.