Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies with Creamy Chocolate Centers.
You can cook Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies with Creamy Chocolate Centers using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies with Creamy Chocolate Centers
- It’s 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of /3 cup creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3.5 ounce of bar of Lindor Exellence Extra Creamy Mik Chocolate.
- It’s of chopped.
- Prepare of About 12 whole honey roasted peanuts.
Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies with Creamy Chocolate Centers step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl beat butter, vanilla and peanut butter until compleatly incorporated and creamy.
- Add flour, salt and sugar and beat in form dough into a ball shape.
- Chill dough if to stick to roll then form into 1 inch balls, make a indentation with a wooden spoon or your thumb in the center of the Cooke and place on prepared pan. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until set.
- Remove from ty oven and with the back of a wooden spoon gently make sure each cookie center has a good indentation to hold filling. Cool compleatly on racks before filling..
- Melt chocolate carefully in the microwave until smooth.
- Spoon or pour sme melted chocolate into each cookie center.
- Add 1 peanut to each cookie, and refrigerate to set chocolate. Serve at room temperature for beat flavor..