Eid Dahi Baray (Dumpling yoghurt) by Nancy.
You can have Eid Dahi Baray (Dumpling yoghurt) by Nancy using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eid Dahi Baray (Dumpling yoghurt) by Nancy
- It’s 1/2 kg of white lentil (Mash ki daal).
- Prepare 2 cup of plain cups.
- You need 2 tsp of Roasted cumin seeds powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ginger,garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of chaat masala.
- You need of water.
Eid Dahi Baray (Dumpling yoghurt) by Nancy step by step
- Soaked lentils for 4 to 5 hours then wash finely and make thick paste in blender by adding water..
- Then add baking powder 1 tea spoons of roasted cumin seeds powder,ginger,garlic paste and salt mix well with hands and keeps aside for 1/2 hour..
- On the other side take yoghurt in a pan add salt and 1 tea spoon of roasted cumin seeds powder add required water and whisk well .And keeps aside..
- Now take oil in a pan let it hot add lentil paste with the help of spoon in small portions fry at low heat till golden. Now drain from oil soak with towel paper. Let it cool..
- After 10 minutes add these balls into yoghurt sprinkle chaat powder and enjoy..