Peanut butter cookies with dried plums.
You can cook Peanut butter cookies with dried plums using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter cookies with dried plums
- You need 2 sticks of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of Unbleached all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher aalt.
- You need 1 cup of dried plums it cranberries, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanuts, copped.
Peanut butter cookies with dried plums instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 f. With mixer beat butter until smooth, add peanut butter and both sugars beat until light 2 minutes..
- Add eggs and vanilla beat until combined.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add this mixture to peanut butter mixture..
- Chop dried cherries or plumbs and peanuts, add to the mixture. Stir..
- Scoop heaping table spoon balls onto baking sheets. Leave 3 inches apart..
- Cook about 18-20 mins. Until edges get colors. Be careful, Cookies still hot and can break easily, let them cool. You will get 5 dozen of cookies. I used half of the ingredient made up 16 cookies.