Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice.
You can have Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice
- It’s 100 grams of butter.
- Prepare 400 grams of dark chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of instant coffee.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts.
- You need 1 of powdered chocolate – for dusting.
Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice step by step
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f.
- Grease 20cm cake pan. Line base with greaseproof/baking paper.
- Melt the butter and half the chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Leave until cool.
- Once cool, stir in eggs, sugar, coffee, flour, hazelnuts and remaining chocolate. Mix well..
- Using spatula, spread evenly in baking pan..
- Cook for 30 minutes or until firm to touch..
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes then transfer to wire rack and cool completely..
- Dust with powdered chocolate. I use the same chocolate I use on my frothy milk drinks..
- Cut in to 12-16 wedges, depending on how big your sweet tooth is!.