Instant cocoa coffee.
You can cook Instant cocoa coffee using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant cocoa coffee
- Prepare 10 cup of water.
- It’s 5 tbsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of sugar.
Instant cocoa coffee instructions
- Add 10 cups of water to your coffee maker..
- Add 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract and 1 1/2 teaspoons of almond extract to the water..
- Place your coffee filter into coffee maker and add 5 tablespoons of instant coffee and 2 teaspoons of nutmeg..
- Close up the coffee maker and hit whatever button you hit to brew. (Not all coffee machines are the same).
- After its done pour yourself a cup and add sugar to taste..
- ENJOY! (Be careful its hot).