Low-Carb Low-Sugar Fluffy Okara Doughnuts.
You can have Low-Carb Low-Sugar Fluffy Okara Doughnuts using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Low-Sugar Fluffy Okara Doughnuts
- Prepare 2 of Egg (medium size).
- You need 100 grams of Silken tofu.
- You need 110 grams of Fresh okara.
- It’s 50 grams of Gluten (wheat protein).
- It’s 30 grams of Artificial sweetener.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 6 of drops Vanilla oil.
Low-Carb Low-Sugar Fluffy Okara Doughnuts step by step
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and mix well..
- Form the dough into bite-sized pieces and flatten them slightly..
- Start to fry them on a low temperature and once they start to turn lightly golden, raise the heat and cook until they are fully golden brown..
- Put some jam on top. It makes these taste like Berliner doughnuts. If you're on a low-carb diet, then have some low-sugar jam..