Peanut butter cookies.
You can cook Peanut butter cookies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter cookies
- You need 200 g of peanut butter.
- You need 60 g of roasted peanut, crush it.
- Prepare 150 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 375 g of plain flour.
- It’s 200 ml of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 45 of roasted cashew nuts.
Peanut butter cookies step by step
- Mix all the ingredients, except for egg yolks and cashew nuts.
- Take one table spoon of the mix, make it a round, and push the middle a little bit, and put one cashew on it. Repeat the step untill all the mix used. (Brush the egg yolks to the cookies before put on the cashew).
- Bake in the preheated oven 350°F for 20-25 minutes.