Peanut Butter Lush.
You can cook Peanut Butter Lush using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Lush
- You need 1 of LARGE package peanut butter sandwich cookies, I used our Store brand, divided into thirds.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of milk, divided into 2 cups and a half a cup.
- Prepare 2 boxes (3.4 oz) of INSTANT Vanilla Pudding Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 16 oz. of Cool Whip.
- It’s 2 cups of Reese's Pieces for topping (I recommend your crush them, they get too hard being refrigerated when whole).
Peanut Butter Lush instructions
- Use a 9 X 13 pan. You will end up having 3 layers of cookies, 2 of pudding mixture and one of whipped topping so make sure your pan is deep enough..
- Use the half cup milk and 1/3 of the cookies. Dip the cookies into the milk and lay flat in the 9 x 13 pan..
- Mix together the remaining 2 cups of milk and two boxes of pudding milk. Once thoroughly combined and thickened, fold in the peanut butter and half the Cool Whip..
- Spread half the Pudding mixture over the cookies and smooth to cover all the cookies..
- Take 1/3 of the remaining cookies, dip in milk and layer onto the pudding..
- Cover with other half of pudding mixture and smooth..
- Dip remaining cookies in milk and layer on top of pudding mixture..
- Cover with remaining Coolwhip..
- Sprinkle Reese's Pieces on top and refrigerate a minimum of 2 hours, overnight is preferable..