Peanut Butter Frosting.
You can have Peanut Butter Frosting using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Frosting
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of natural peanut butter.
- It’s 2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1-2 Tbs of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Peanut Butter Frosting instructions
- In large bowl, with electric mixer beat butter until fluffy.
- Add peanut butter and blend thoroughly.
- Add sugar 1/2 cup at a time, blending between additions.
- Add vanilla.
- Add milk a little at a time until desired consistency is achieved.
- Will make enough to frost one 9×13, or a 9" two layer cake.
- Chop peanut butter cups for garnish, drizzle with ganache.