Brenda's Peanut butter Oreo Brownies.
You can have Brenda's Peanut butter Oreo Brownies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Peanut butter Oreo Brownies
- You need 1 box of brownie mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of peanut butter.
- Prepare 12 each of oreos.
Brenda's Peanut butter Oreo Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°..
- Mix brownies according to the box.
- Place 1 tablespoon of brownie mixture into muffin cup..
- Peanut Butter one side of an Oreo and place in muffin cup peanut butter side down place another teaspoon of peanut butter on top and smooth down then cover with another spoonful of brownie mixture..
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..