You can cook Aeropress Coffee using 2 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aeropress Coffee
- Prepare 12 grams of Coffee beans, ground.
- You need 200 grams of Water, boiling.
Aeropress Coffee step by step
- If you've never used one of these things before, this is going to seem pretty strange, but we're about to assemble these three futuristic plastic parts to brew an amazing cup of coffee..
- There are two plastic cylinders here. Fit the rubber seal of the smaller cylinder into the end opposite the hexagonal flange of the larger cylinder..
- Place coffee grounds into the larger cylinder..
- Thread the grate firmly onto the open edge of the cylinder to seal the cylinder on all sides..
- Place a filter into the black plastic grate..
- Pour in the hot water..
- Flip the whole assembly over your coffee cup. Don't use a fragile cup or it may break..
- Gently press the top of the assembly to press the small cylinder into the larger one. Try and shoot for about 20 seconds to compress the cylinder completely..
- Unscrew the grate and compress the cylinder completely to expel the spent grounds into the trash. Now you're ready to rinse and reload for another cup..