3 ingredient Peanut Butter Brownies.
You can have 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Brownies using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Brownies
- It’s 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of self-rising flour.
3 ingredient Peanut Butter Brownies step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c. Place 6 silicone cupcake liners on a tray and set aside.
- Place Peanut Butter, flour and eggs into a bowl and mix until well combined..
- Fill liners to three quarters full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the centres spring back when lightly pressed.
- Transfer the brownies into a plate and ✨Enjoy!✨.