Sata Andagi (Okinawan Donuts).
You can have Sata Andagi (Okinawan Donuts) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sata Andagi (Okinawan Donuts)
- Prepare 160 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 80 grams of Dark brown sugar (or white sugar).
- It’s 2/3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Frying oil.
Sata Andagi (Okinawan Donuts) step by step
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat it. Add the sugar and mix well. Add the vegetable oil..
- Add the cake flour and baking powder, and fold them in..
- Roll the dough into ping pong ball sized balls..
- Deep fry the dough balls slowly in oil heated to around 160℃..