Coconut Cloud Coffee.
You can cook Coconut Cloud Coffee using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Cloud Coffee
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of flaked coconut.
- Prepare 2 cup of hot, strong, brewed coffee.
- It’s 1/4 cup of imitation rum extract.
- Prepare 1 of Whipped cream (optional ).
- It’s 1 of Toasted coconut (optional ).
Coconut Cloud Coffee instructions
- In a saucepan, combine milk and coconut. Heat over medium -low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture steams..
- Pour hot milk mixture into container of electric blender. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth. Strain..
- In same saucepan, combine strained milk and hot coffee; heat thoroughly, but do not boil. Remove from heat; stir in rum extract..
- Pour into heat-proof glass or coffee cup. Top each serving with whipped cream. Sprinkle toasted coconut. Serve immediately..