AMIEs Perfect COFFee Muffin.
You can cook AMIEs Perfect COFFee Muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Perfect COFFee Muffin
- Prepare of muffins.
- Prepare 120 grams of sifted flour.
- You need 120 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 120 grams of softened butter.
- Prepare 3 tsp of instant espresso coffee powder dissolved in 110 ml hot milk.
- It’s 20 grams of chocolate chips (optional).
- Prepare of coffee buttercream.
- You need 225 grams of icing sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of hot milk, if needed.
AMIEs Perfect COFFee Muffin instructions
- Heat the oven to 180ºC and place paper cases in a 12 hole bun muffin tin..
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together in a mixing bowl..
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and butter until soft. Beat in 4 teaspoons milk with coffee mixture until blended..
- Sift in the dry ingredients and stir well to mix. Add hot water if the mixture is too stiff, to give a soft dropping consistency. Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 20 minutes until firm..
- Place on a wire rack to cool. You can pipe a swirl of coffee buttercream frosting on each cake and place coffee chips on top of each swirl of cream or just sprinkle with a little cinnamon, if desired..
- For the coffee buttercream, beat the butter until very soft. Sift in the icing sugar and beat until fluffy. Add the remaining coffee and beat until blended. Add a little hot milk, if needed..
- Note: You can chill the muffins until ready to serve, if you want..