Gluten-Free Rice Flour Pumpkin Donut Holes.
You can have Gluten-Free Rice Flour Pumpkin Donut Holes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Rice Flour Pumpkin Donut Holes
- Prepare 50 grams of Pumpkin.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 25 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Unroasted sesame oil (or vegetable oil).
- You need 100 grams of Rice flour.
- You need 3 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of Frying oil.
Gluten-Free Rice Flour Pumpkin Donut Holes step by step
- Heat the pumpkin in the microwave at 600 W. Once it is soft, mash it up..
- Combine the egg and sugar. Stir in the sesame oil and the pumpkin..
- Mix in the rice flour, baking powder, and cinnamon..
- Deep-fry in 160-170°C oil for about 3 minutes. Use a spoon to scoop out the donut holes..
- "Tofu & Rice Flour Donut Holes" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151384-healthy-tofu-rice-flour-doughnut-holes.
- "Brown Cane Sugar & Soy Milk Rice Flour Donut Holes" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151376-crisp-fluffy-brown-sugar-soy-milk-rice-flour-donut-holes.
- "Banana & Coconut Rice Flour Donut Holes" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151378-banana-and-coconut-rice-flour-donut-holes.